WHAT IS DIGITAL SUNDAY?
DIGITAL SUNDAY, is an extra day of training, devoted to digital marketing and how to use it to continue growth for your law firm.
If you have a firm managing your digital marketing, this is a perfect opportunity for you to get a deeper understanding of digital marketing. as a result, you'll be able to speak intelligently about digital marketing with your firm and know whether or not they are performing well for you.
In this advanced training, we focus on Google Maps Marketing, SEO, PPC, Retargeting, Geo-Fencing and Online Reputation Management. It's the cutting edge of technology, carefully designed to grow your law firm via new knowledge and tools.
FYI: Typically, our retreats are a two-day event. Digital Sunday is a special bonus for our Las Vegas attendees.
SEO: How to get more leads
• What it REALLY takes in 2018 to pull traffic in from Google
• 5 ways to get your firm's website to the TOP of the search results
• The 3-step blueprint to online lead generation success
• 7 secrets to converting website browsers into buyers, including 1 tip that can increase conversion on your site by 35-40% virtually overnight
• How to get the most out of your SEO provider and when it's time to fire them
Paid Search, Retargeting & Geo-Fencing (If you're thinking, "What is geo-fencing," then you need to attend this Retreat!)
• How to maximize response rate while slashing your paid search budgets
• How to flat out steal business from your competitors' own websites (Yes. Really!)
• How to follow up with 100% of your prospects automatically, in a way that increases conversion by over 70%
Online Reputation Management
• How to get feedback from 100% of your clients without risking a negative online review
• How to address both positive and negative online reviews so that both of them bring you business
• How to use online reviews to beat your competition, regardless of their marketing budget
• The top 5 ways to use your best reviews to boost conversion rate and maximize your marketing ROI
Our team will spend two days researching your business and your competitors. You'll get a report at the event that identifies exactly how you stack up. what you're doing well, where you're falling short and, knowing what we know, what we'd do if it was our firm.
Once you have registered, you will get an email with instructions to complete the form for the assessment. (This is an invaluable insight to what potential clients think of your law firm! If you had this performed by another company, expect a $1,000 invoice.)
AUGUST RAINMAKER RETREAT
August 17, 18, 19 • The Four Seasons